Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I am in charge

 I love playing jigsaw puzzles on ammA's phone whenever I get an opportunity. Her phone does not have charge and goes blank whenever she does not want to share her phone with me.  Wonder how my ammA and the phone get into a bad mood together!

Once when I was bored sitting in a shop with ammA, I pestered her to give me the phone to play a game. She said her phone did not have charge. This time I decided to explore the phone and find out myself. I turned it on and found that there was enough charge left to play. Poor ammA had no clue where to see to know how much charge was left. So, I shared my knowledge with her.
(showing the top right most battery icon) "ammA inga paaru (ammA see here) charge itthu (charge is there) game vilaiyaadalaam (I can play a game) passport podu (enter your passport- yes I think passport is the right word and not password)

I am the keeper of ammA's phone and have to tell her more about using it better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment