Friday, June 1, 2012

What I could be...

Detective
The video below shows a couple of examples of how thorough I am about finding things especially small ones. Right now these small things that I hunt end up in my mouth but I am sure my parents see the potential in me to turn out into a detective or at least a forager.


Food storage innovator
After a couple of spoons of food satisfy my hunger immediately, I go into storage mode. I open my mouth and have food and put it aside until my cheeks are big and ready to burst. I have been trying chewing the cud but have been unsuccessful as I end up spitting all the food.  I wonder how the cows do it.

DJ
I move to rhythm but there is one rhythm I love to dance to. It's the engaged tone on the phone which I have popularized at home now.  I have managed to find out how I can hear to the engaged tone on speaker phone. I dance to the beat whenever I am bored. Sometimes I help my parents listen to voice messages in the process. Also when my parents are playing their instruments I touch/hold the instrument to create a new sound in between. It is more fun that way :)

Wiring expert
No toy can match a piece of wire. I enjoy tracing the wire to where it  is plugged. Pulling the wire out, dragging it, licking it and laying it down in a place convenient for me is fun. I sometimes do concealed wiring when I keep the wire in a place where my parents' cannot find easily.



No comments:

Post a Comment