Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Smart (watch) argument

Yeah, I get carried away by the new things that my friends bring along when they come to play. Recently I saw my friend wear a smart watch and I thought that it will be cool to have one for myself. 

madhurA - ammA, onnoda phone pAru.. Yen friend amma message anuppuvA (ammA, check your phone. My friend's mother will send a message)

ammA - Birthday invitation-a?

madhurA - illa smart watch patthi (it's about smart watch)

ammA - yEn (why?)

madhurA - nee apodane enakku vAnga mudiyum yen friend Attumey (then you can buy like my friend's watch)

ammA - no smart watch. indhavayasula vendAm (Not at this age)

madhurA - appo avo mattum eppadi vechikalAm-a? (then how can she have?)

ammA - idhulAm namma Athula 16 years apparam dhaan (in our household, all of this will be given only after you are 16 yrs)

(throws a tantrum and makes a scene)
madhurA - not fair

ammA - madhurA sure-a nAn onnaku 16 yrs Anaparam vAngi kuduppen (madhurA, I will surely buy it for you after you turn 16 yrs)

madhurA - adhuvaraikkum nee old aaittu umachi kitta pogama irupayA.. onakku nannA theriyumA.. (Till then do you know that you will not become old and reach God?)

madhurA - ippovave irukkum podhu vAngidu (Buy it when you are here)

ammA - !!!!!! (contemplating the impermanence of life and forgetting about the watch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment