Saturday, December 10, 2016

I can do better

Well I have homework to do every week end and it so happened that the weekend got extended because of festival holidays.  Yay...! is what you would think now that there are 5 days of holidays and plenty of time to do the homework. But my ammA wants me to finish it right away.. :(

While walking with me and my my sister to a shop ...
ammA - madhurA, homework aachaa (homework done?)
madhurA - illa

ammA - evalavu dhavara sollanum. mudi homework-a. apparam marandhu poidum. ippo mudiche na adutta 4 days kavalai padavendaam ( How many times should I tell you? Finish it now and you need not worry about it for 4 days)

madhurA - seri (OK)

my sis (in low voice) - Don't worry.. innum 4 days irukku. Nee last day panna kuda porum (There are 4 more days. You can even do it on the last day before school)

my sis - naan onakku last day remind pannaren ( I will will remind you on the last day)

madhura ( in low voice) - Ok. actually ennakku avalavu homework illai. Last day pannalena kuda OK. Schoool bus la porche kuda mudikalaam (I do not have much of home work. Even if I do not finish on the last day, I can finish it in the school bus on the way to school)

my sis (surprised) - wow ! (she learns faster than I thought)

ammA (listening to the hushed conversation) - (Am I even being heard! One tops the other in postponing work1)

No comments:

Post a Comment